A new movement is created, it is called "Pour Huy" and willing to offer an alternative to the current authorities, already paralyzed by mediocrity.
We work a business friendly, with several groups of friends who share the same love for our city, the desire to animate culturally but also to do good social actions.
Every month we will give you info on activities "Pour Huy", whether our three town councilors, Pierre Tilkin, Christian Bergilez, and of course our former Mayor Anne-Marie.
Anne-marie Lizin began to question the authorities on the slowness of some current matters or complaints from citizens: There are many other issues raised by Anne-Marie Lizin at the Town Council ...
- Hot meals for seniors: procedure and CPAS's choice.
- Problems of shopkeepers on August 15.
- Regrettable state of roads around the cemetery of La Buissière.
- Updating of the 3x20's guide and obligation to them to pick it up in a town hall without elevator.
- Preparation of files to regularize the illegal immigrants.